What students learn
- Speaking: Through dialogues and situations related to the topics.
- Listening/comprehension through listening exercises and learning new words.
- Reading/comprehension: Understanding vocabulary and French sentences and answer in English.
- Writing: Writing essays.
- The Personal World.
- The French — speaking communities.
- Four assessment tasks including half yearly and yearly exams.
Copyright for this website is owned by the State of New South Wales through the Department of Education. For more information go to http://www.dec.nsw.gov.au/footer/copyright.