- Knowledge and understanding of history and historical inquiry.
- Knowledge and understanding of past societies and historical periods.
- Skills to undertake the process of historical inquiry.
- Skills to communicate their understanding of history.
- Are unidentified flying objects real?
- Feudal Japan and the Samurai.
- Real stories of survival.
- The study of ancient society.
Medium of learning:
- group model constructions
Copyright for this website is owned by the State of New South Wales through the Department of Education. For more information go to http://www.dec.nsw.gov.au/footer/copyright.