The range of subjects are:
- Visual arts
Students will learn performing, composing, researching and listening to a wide variety of different types of music including music of the students' choice.
3 topics chosen from a list of 21 which cover a range of styles, periods and genres.
- Performance — 25%
- composition — 25%
- musicology — 25%.
Students learn to study images and objects; Experiment with ideas and techniques, create artworks in a number of mediums. example painting, sculpting, printmaking, collage and photography.
- Investigations in the practice in art making, art criticism and art history.
- The role and function of artists, the world, artwork and audiences in the world of art.
- ‘The Frames' and informed points of view.
- Develop meaning, focus and interest in artmaking.
Building skills and understandings with different forms and materials.
- Artworks in at least 2 forms and visual arts process diary.
- A broad investigation of ideas in art criticism and art history.